We’re looking to recruit a fulltime Copywriter that will be a key member of the creative and marketing team, primarily producing social media content, brand tone of voice, straplines and headlines for marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
Reporting to the Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Creative Director you will be managing copy projects in English across online and offline.
- Produce original copy, long and short, strap lines and headlines for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Brainstorming visual with copy ideas with a designer
- Social Media content creation and management
- Running social media pages for different clients, executing campaigns and campaign management, as well as planning across multiple social media platforms
- Working closely with both the client and the Steves&Co. team to deliver all copy to ensure consistency and accuracy across all messaging to the agreed briefs and established brand values
- Creating and following tone of voice guidelines
- Undertake research and develop a relationship and understanding of our clients, target audience and competitor product
Experience and skills.
- Possess creative and conceptual flair and enjoy working closely with both marketers and designers to generate new ideas and solutions to projects
- Minimum 2 years experience in B2C marketing campaigns
- Experience in social media management and copywriting for brand tone of voice.
- Skilled in social media platforms, Facebook Ads Manager and Business Manager, Creative Studio and LinkedIn.
- Creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Skilled in writing accurate, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Highly self-motivated and well organised
- Have an eye for detail
- Maintain an interest in:
- new advertising trends and techniques
- why loyal customers buy certain products
- competitor activities and successful campaigns
- Ability to build positive, collaborative relationships at all levels, interpret a brief and create an on-brand commercial response
- Evidence of an ability to understand new ideas quickly and to convey those ideas to others.
- Proven ability to write for both online and offline.
- Fluent in English, Maltese would be considered an asset.
Strong communication skills and ensure that internal processes are maintained and improved.
What we offer you.
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team;
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team;
- On-the-job training of our systems, internal procedures and documentation processes is provided
- Competitive salary;
- Modern office space embracing the collaboration of the team through its engaging layout and open design.