We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to develop and nurture our in-house creative projects from branding and packaging through to, print and UX/UI design. You will take direction from the Creative Director to execute projects, campaigns and creative across several top brands.
Our new creative designer must be passionate about aesthetics and design, bringing exceptional creative ingenuity to produce outstanding, persuasive and visually compelling work and delivery, from concept creation to implementation and evaluation, both on print and digital media. We believe in undeviating communication, working with a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, copywriters, developers, animators, and others, the creative would be assertive, sharing ideas during brainstorming sessions and delivering presentations to internal teams or clients.
- Overall 3+years work experience
- Experience in creative campaigns
- Experience in branding projects
- Natural creative flair
- Understanding of art-working for print
- Understanding of digital design
- Experience in UX/UI design is considered an asset
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A team player and ability to build strong and effective working relationships
- An organised and flexible attitude
- Pro-active with tasks and duties
- Able to take project from start to completion within agreed timings
Good to have.
- Basic knowledge of photography
- An understanding of UX/UI in Figma or Adobe XD
- Animation skills
What we offer you.
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team;
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team;
- Competitive salary;
- Modern office space embracing the collaboration of the team through its engaging layout and open design.