Junior Web Developer
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our technology team. Working across key clients we require a candidate with experience. Reporting to the Technology Lead, the person will gain exposure to all areas of the agency and be key in the creation of some really fun and forward-thinking pieces of work across several top brands.
Our new Junior Web Developer must be passionate about aesthetics and development, and willing to nurture his skill set for both practicality and problem solving. We believe in undeviating communication, working with a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, copywriters, developers, animators, and others, to come up with outstanding, goal-oriented solutions.
- Experience with converting UX-UI design into working responsive HTML pages
- Knowledge of PHP and WordPress
- Experience using version control systems (such as Git)
- Replicating high-fidelity mock-ups into working responsive websites
- Carrying out ongoing maintenance and bug fixing as well as enhancements of product features
- Creating technical documentation for both internal and client use
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of English
- About 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- A team player and ability to build strong and effective working relationships
- An organised and flexible attitude
- Pro-active with tasks and duties
- Able to take direction and support the team
- An awareness of current trends in web development
- A self-starting attitude and an open outlook
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines
Nice to have.
- Experience with creating and maintaining version control for WordPress
- Knowledge of VUE, NUXT or Angular
- Experience using pre-processing languages such as LESS and/or SCSS
- Experience in app development (Android or iOS)
What we offer you.
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team
- Competitive salary
- Modern office space embracing the collaboration of the team